RML FITNESS GROUP PERSONAL TRAINERS ARE:-
All RML Fitness Group Personal Trainers carry valid professional fitness certifications from highly reputable certification organizations such as the ACSM, ISSA, NSCA and FISAF to provide professional fitness expertise to meet clients’ expectations. In addition, RML Fitness Group Personal Trainers are also certified in CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) / First Aid.
Remy's Personal Profile
Remy Mitchell Low,
RML Fitness Group LLP, Director
International Kickboxing Federation (IKF) Singapore Representative Assistant
Remy's philosophy of fitness is that it is a life's journey, deep and soul satisfying process. It is a result of joyful devotion to living a healthy lifestyle and what is needed most is dedication. Those of us that undertake this journey will find enduring results. To achieve true beauty, we must look beyond and transform ourselves from inside out. This beauty is something tangible that everyone can possess, because it is the result of a whole and integration of a person's, body, mind and soul combined in one.
- Dec 1999 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering - (Singapore Polytechinc)
- 2006 National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) - Certified Personal Trainer
- Singapore Life Saving Society (SLSS) Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified (2005 to 2008)
- Bachelor of Sports Science Program - (Edith Cowan University – Ongoing)
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) - 2004 Certified Fitness Trainer, Specialist in Performance Nutrition– Ongoing
- June 2002 Basic Exercise Course by Singapore Sports Council (SSC) & Singapore Fitness Instructor’s Association (SFIA)
- June 2004 Basic Sports Massage Course Certified (SSC)
- March 2007 Human Principles Facilitated Stretching Certified
- June 2007 NSCA Sports & Fitness Training for Special Population - (Workshop of Attendance)
- September 2007 International Kickboxing Federration(IKF/TNT Kickboxing Fight Class Instructor Course LEVEL 2
Intermediate Padwork Class Trainer
- September 2007 AGHSS Stage 1 Mediball Certified
- September 2007 AGHSS Stage 2 Corrective Exercise Certified
- September 2007 AGHSS Stage 4 Myofascial Therapy Level Certified
- September 2007 AGHSS Stage 9 Exercise & Pregnancy Certified
- Channel 5 Season 2 Deal or
No Deal , Hunks Special – 2008
Will be aired on Jan 16th & 17th 2008
- 50 Most Gorgeous People , Female Magazine Singapore – 2004
Winner in Male Category
- Grassim Mr. International 2002 Pageant
Best National Costume Award, Winner
- New Urban Male 2002 Pageant
Subsidiary Awards – Mr. Physique & Mr. Articulate
- UpFront Models & Production & Company
Former Professional Model
- Featured in November 2006 8 Days as Trainer to the Celebrities
Daniel Yun, CEO of MediaCorp Raintree Pictures and
Dick Lee, The Talented Composer,
Producer & Singer
- 1998 National Youth Achievement Award (NYAA) –The Gold Level
- Combat Engineer Officer, LTA (NS) 2002
Basic Military Training (BMT) – Company Best
Officer Cadet School (OCS) – Platoon Best
- IKF/TNT Assistant Singapore Representative
April 2007 - October 2008
Fitness Instructor since 2007, Choreographer & Stage performer
- 2001- Distinction in Bachelor of Dance in QUT University, Australia, and Scholarship award for Performing Arts in Degree from Ms Gunasingham, Singapore.
- 2000- recieved an outstanding student Award in Diploma of Dance, LASALLE-SIA Singapore.
- 2003- she was performing Ballet<<Swan Lake >>with New York Ajkun Ballet Theatre, and Modern Dance with Eleen’s Sinopoli Modern Dance Company in New York.
- 2003- certified Pilates course with PIA in Australia.
- 2004- full time Fitness Consultant with Amore Fitness, Singapore.
- 2004- certified Yoga, Aerobic and Boxing course.
- 2006- Body Combat course in Singapore.
May can teach Fitness Exercises such as:
Pilates Reformer, Pilates Fit Ball and Pilates Mat, Yoga, Power Yoga, Yogalates, Aerobic, Latin, CardioStep, ABT, TBT and Kickboxing.
She can teach Dance ranging from:
Mtv Jam, Hip Hop, Exotic Dance, Broadway Jazz, Modern Jazz, Belly Dance, Bolly wood,
Modern Dance, Ballet and Classical Chinese Dance and New Chinese Dance.
May also conducts Children Classes such as:
Baby Ballet, Jazz, Creative Dance, Children Yoga.
To view her full CV, Click here